Wicked Wix Websites Course
NEXT COURSE BEGINS NOVEMBER 2, 2020 | Course Length: 4 Weeks
Perfect for business owners or bloggers who want to share their service, hobbies, or passions.
This program holds your hand, and walks you through building an online presence to show off your services and reach a larger audience.
In our 4-week, step-by-step course to create and launch your very first Wix website, you'll learn how to:
- Add and manipulate graphics and text
- Add and create forms, and automate responses
- Build buttons to create a clickable call to action
- Optimize your site content (SEO), so search engines can find you
- Connect on social media, and easily share branded content
- Organize your content and share tasks
- Create and share a promotional video when you're ready to launch!
Included with your purchase:
- Printable training guides to help you navigate your very first Wix website.
- Paced tutorials via email with Live weekly Q&A calls
- Help resolving any final design/build/marketing issues.
- Honest, concise tips and advice from a 20-year marketing pro who has pre-navigated potential pitfalls — and has a passion for teaching!
- Recorded calls, printable guides, and video tutorials
Your initial purchase will give you access to a Get Started Guide pdf. You will receive a link to a dedicated Zoom Meeting page with instructions for joining The Wix Doctor classroom via a series of emails prior to and during the 4-week instruction period. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note: Live calls are currently conducted in English via Zoom Meetings. Additional consulting Success Sessions may be purchased to supplement the weekly Q&A sessions. Recorded Zoom Calls will be shared for students who cannot attend live sessions.
Need a website, but not ready to make the leap into DIY?
Schedule a free 15-minute consultation with our web production team.
Thank you for your business!
We are marketing and web developers with over 20 years experience. Woman & Veteran-owned business.
Students will have access to video links and pdf files delivered via email.
Refunds cannot be issued after course start date. If you need to request a refund, please send an email to email@example.com prior to August 3, 2020.